|Notes for regular moving sets|
|* One round trip (two trips) total under 9km of your moving distance is
free of charge but will cost 2000yen extra from 10km to 20km and 100yen
per kilometer from there on. (For instance, 25km of a total round trip
* If you have or will have an AC (air-conditioner) in UR buildings,
- Unistallation fee will be 3000yen
- Installation fee will be 4000yen plus the cost of any necessary materials. (In most cases, it gets done without any extra materials if it is in a UR building)
*In some areas, it may not be possible for installation. Please let us know about the specific areas for your ACs to be mounted.
*If you have or will have a washlet,
- Unistallation fee will be 1000yen
- Installation fee will be 2000yen plus the cost of any necessary materials
*If you end up having many more items to be moved than the confirmed moving set or the amount of quantity you claimed you had, the moving set will change or extra fee will be added.
*Please let us know if you have anything to be disposed of. We also help get rid of unwated items. extra charges may occur depending on the items and situations.
* We provide free cardboard boxes and cushoning materials if necessary. Please let us know if you need these materials in advance, prior to your actual moving date.
*We will not deliver free boxes if you need less than 9 boxes. Free boxes are available at your nearby supermarkets, drugstores, etc.. If you are not certain about how to get them, please feel free to ask us.
* To save moving quantity, please pack anything small, such as small electronic appliances or gadgets in boxes.
* If you have a multiple number of the same kind of big items, such as a refrigerator or washing machine or single bed or have a sofa in Set A, it will be Moving Set B or C. (Please contact us for more information.)
* If you have a double mattress with its frames in Set A, it will be Moving Set B.
* If you have a refrigerator which is higher than about 160cm, it will be Moving Set B or C. (Please contact us for more information.)
* In Set B, if you have a chest of drawers or cabinet which takes more than 40% of the cargo floor, it will be Moving Set C. Please contact us for more information.
* In Set B, if you have a sofa-bed, reclining-sofa, a big-heavy-two-seater-sofa or one that has more than three seats, it will be Moving Set C.
* In Set B, if you have a refrigerator which is taller than about 170cm, it will be Moving Set C
* In Set B, if you have a bed bigger than a semi-double bed, it will be Moving Set C.
Before confirming your move, please read "Terms and Conditions"